About Factory Youth
We want to reach students as creatively as possible for Christ and build them up as healthy saints so they can do healthy, saintly things. Every Sunday night, Factory Youth will provide a fun and safe environment for your students to build friendships, have fun, and connect with God. We will provide games, food, fun, a powerful time of worship, and a message for your students. Each week after the message, we will provide a time for middle school and high school students to meet in small groups with their leaders. Each of these groups will be split into guys and girls.
Meeting Time and Location:
Middle and High School students meet every Sunday night from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm at the Vitality gym, located at 8230 Poplar Tent Rd. Concord, NC 28027. Doors open at 6:00 pm.
What to Expect:
- Student drop-off will happen in the gravel parking lot. We will have volunteers and signage available to assist with drop-off. All students will check-in upon arrival in the main lobby. A waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for each student. Please click the link below for the waiver.
- Student pick-up will happen at 8:30pm. Please park in the gravel or paved lot and proceed to the garage doors to pick up your student.
- We will have pizza, drinks, and chips available for $1 each.
Middle and High School Pop-ups:
- We want to provide time for your students to build community with their peers, while also getting to know our Student Leaders better. So twice a month, we will organize pop-ups for your middle and high school students.
- The 1st and 3rd week of the month will be for high school pop-ups, and the 2nd and 4th weeks will be for middle school pop-ups.
- These pop-ups will happen at places like Sweet Frog, Taco’s 4 Life, and local parks.
- Information on these pops-ups can be found on our Factory Youth Instagram page.
Contact the Youth Director:
Follow Us on Instagram @factoryyouthclt
Student Ministry of @FactoryChurchCLT
Leading with future world changers⚡️
🏭• 8230 Poplar Tent Rd. Concord, NC 28027
💥• Youth Night every Sunday @ 6pm